Monday, April 11, 2011

Log 1 - Confessions of a Professional Killer: введение профессиональной убийцы

Confessions: Log 1



Name: Bohdan Stashynsky
Occupation: Professional Assassin, Espionage Agent for the Soviet Union, Member of KGB, Loving Husband
Lifespan: November 4, 1931 - Present
Birthplace: Borschovych, Poland





I am strongly communistic. I believe in helping my country to create a better Soviet union. To fulfill this goal, I gathered information, took on aliases, and killed.


I only killed a total of two people in my time, and it's quite sad that I did not have the chance to rid this world of even more evil. But I am very grateful for being given the chance to serve my country in the most "humane" way possible.


I am a fiercely loyal member of the KGB which is the intelligence and internal security agency of the Soviet Union. KGB [Russian, from K(omitet) G(osudarstvennoĭ) B(ezopasnosti)] ordered me to kill devils that tried to undermine and harm the deity that is the Soviet Union, home to yours truly and my beloved wife as well as some of the most intelligent and strong Russians ever to have lived.


The three unlucky souls I was ordered to send to the depths of hell included:
1) Liv Rebet - 1957 - death by Cyanide Poison Spray Gun Model 1
2) Stepan Bandera - 1959 - death by Cyanide Poison Spray Gun Model 2
3) Yaroslav Stetsko - 1960 - attempted death unsuccessful


I am here today to tell you, my dear reader, of the story of my life. And you are here today, to listen to every word I have to say. For if you don't, you will become another one of the lives I take.


I was born on the 4th of November in 1931. I was born with a destiny: shape the future of Russia by eliminating it's defects and faults, therefore leaving my country a much better place without them. My victims were all killed for a reason: defend the Soviet Union. I have done nothing wrong but to obey my superiors, since they had the best interests of the Soviet Union in mind when they ordered the assassinations of Rebet, Bandera, and Stetsko.


I would continue the path of my life, until finally, years after I executed these traitors to my country, my wife finally persuaded me to admit my "crimes" to the U.S. government. Crimes! As if I had commited any! Everything I've done was done to help my country! Yet, I love my wife even more that I love my art of killing, and so I put down my pride and "confessed" to the public, being a traitor to my own country just as Rebet and Bandera were. Yet, love knows no bounds, and I am bound to do just as my wife dictated to me.


I am now seen as a horrible human being who unhumanely took the lives of two human beings who did not deserve their untimely death, when I should be honored as a hero who saved the downfall of the Soviet Union. But no matter. I am not so dumb as to tell all truths. I have escaped death where death awaited me.


But all in due time. I will show you the high points of my life as well as the event that made my life's work all fall down.


Confessions: Log 1 - end


- Bohdan Stashynsky




KGB's Logo
Image Courtesy of Google Images

1 comment:

  1. Bohdan Shashtynsky,
    Even as a Pope who was named "Blessed," I cannot seem to commend your actions. I understand you were just trying to help your country, but by committing the ultimate sin, you are destined for eternal suffering down below. Sinful acts, such as murder, are completely unjustified and atrocious. I am worried for your soul my son. May God forgive you for your sins.

    ReplyDelete